Choose Astorhurst Country Club as the location of your next golf event. From the moment you begin coordination until the final award is handed out, we are here to serve you. For pricing, details, and to get your planning underway, call (440)439-3636, or fill out the form to the right.
Your interest in our facility is greatly appreciated, here are a few points that may help you in choosing Astorhurst Country Club.
Food and Beverages
- No person or group may bring outside food or beverage to Astorhurst Country Club per state law.
- Astorhurst Country Club will provide adequate refreshments at fair prices. An expanded menu can be arranged through our food services department.
- Players must be properly attired.
- Tank tops and cut-offs are unacceptable.
- Shirts with collars are preferred.
- In the event of a rain out, rain checks will be issued to all players, if meals are part of the agreement, you will be expected to honor the dinner or lunch commitment on the day of your outing, regardless of the weather.
- Soft spikes or spike-less shoes are mandatory.
The following services are available to you and your committee upon advanced request:
- Printed local rules of play
- Closest to the hole, longest drive, and other skill prize markers
- Merchandise and Merchandise Certificates
- Tournament Score sheets and scoring
- Tee Prizes and special awards
- Beverage service
- Up to 45 days before your event you may cancel any or all of your reserved tee times without a penalty. Any cancellations inside of 45 days will forfeit the outing deposit.
PLEASE make your players are aware of the accepted pace of play. Tournament hosts have the authority to move a slow group so that golfers in succeeding groups are not delayed an unreasonable amount of time. Thank you for your cooperation.